Where are you NPCs?
Every week, new challenges are made available in Fortnite for players to complete in order to grind out their Battle Pass.
Now, with the season coming to a close soon, we're finally able to unlock the Geralt of Rivia skin from The Witcher series in Fortnite.
Here's how you'll be able to do so.
How To Unlock The Geralt of Rivia Skin in Fortnite
This quest is part of the new challenges that come with the updated guideline into unlocking this seasons secret skin, and while it's not so much of a secret anymore, players are amped to finally use it.
You'll need to complete five challenges out of the bunch for Geralt, and it shouldn't take you too long.
Below are all the challenges to unlock The Witcher skin in Fortnite.
- Activate Reality Augments in five different matches (5) – Geralt of Rivia Loading Screen
- Complete three Bounties (3) – Muscle Memory Spray
- Defeat a Boss (1) – Weapons of the Witcher Back Bling
- Emote in The Citadel throne room (1) – Igni Sign Emote
- Deal 500 melee weapon damage to opponents (500) – Witcher’s Steel Sword Pickaxe
- Complete page 1 quests (5) – Geralt of Rivia Outfit